Monday, October 19, 2009

We met up earlier this week which was good as it had been a while where we had met just between ourselves.

I was a bit of a wimp though and still haven't finished off the IOU that I owe! and we also spent sometime pushing limits.

We discussed the key points that we're working on, like colour - I'm still not wearing enough and do tend to shy away from it and therefore need to improve quickly and go shopping

Communication is another area and its a work in progress - its getting better but sometimes I can lapse and go generally quiet and thats probably the time when I need to speak up more. Confidence probably goes hand in hand with the other two mentioned above and I really dont have a lot of confidence for some reason, but again something we're working on


18 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

Hi Ags...sorry I have been quiet - just busy busy busy!
Nice to see something new on here though - not before time. Glad things seem to be ticking over for you. At least you know what you should be doing even if you dont actually do it, so you are halfway there! So shopping trip to Bluewater at weekend then is it? All the autumn fashion is filtering through now, so no excuse, and in some ways its easier cos the colours are more subtle and muted than the vibrant summer shades. So look forward to an updated comment on Monday at latest telling all what you have purchased and what you are wearing. They do some funky coloured tights now too. You are young - wear them!! Confidence IS growing and can continue to grow if you allow it to. But only you can do that. And yes you have been quiet. Even if I haven't text you all week, you can still text me - I will always reply!!
Have a great weekend and go and buy buy buy. Then you will earn some brownine points with Peter and you never know it may reduce your I.O.U's....
FF x

ChilternPete said...

You need to stop the negative comments, they are my job!

I have explained to you a few times, that your reaction to correction will vary, sometimes you will lap it up, others will be hard to handle, it is for me to call which is which, not you.

As FF says time to go shopping, especially if you want to acheive next years "special project".

Red's, Oranges are fine and I want to see some!

FlirtyFling said...

Not sure to whom Peters opening paragraph was directed - hopefully to Ags and not me?
What is very obvious though Ags is your desperate NEED to communicate more, cos of late you have been quiet, and whilst you have been away, you havent been away for as long as you have been quiet - LOL.
I always look in, most days on this. Its disappointing not to see some sort of feedback from you. Its like waiting for a friend to return a call. And I have come to view you as a friend.

Have a good weekend and buy some clothes AND accessories in colours.

FF xx

FlirtyFling said...

Do share the "Special Project" for next year - if its shareable!!!

FF

AKA Blogger said...

Sorry didnt mean to be negative, I just get frustrated with myself as I sometimes think I must have slipped back which I dont want to do.

Yep am trying with shopping but not going brilliantly - understating of course but have to do better with it and not be so conscious of maybe a splash of colour

Anonymous said...

Your good friend had asked a question Ags, avoiding it totally is not an option, what will you do?

Looking forward to asking you another question on Friday, perhaps you had better share both!!

FlirtyFling said...

Hi Ags.....well am intrigued by Peters mysterious comments. Sorry I haven't commented lately. Well NO! Actually I am NOT sorry. For the simple reason that I always look at your page every day, and every day I end up feeling almost let down cos you haven't written anything. I know that effectively I am a lady of leisure (God I hate that phrase) but surprise....I do have lots of things to do. So I end up feeling cheated that I have stopped by and you haven't written. So what is this splash of colour you mention then - necklace bracelet scarf maybe? You really must get your head around the bit that requires you to be more descriptive. Not that I know much, but I was looking at something on the internet yesterday to do with weight loss and being abel to visualize where you wanted to be. It said it wasnt enough to say "I want to lose weight" but you needed to visualize yourself looking slimmer, feeling slimmer etc. It suggested that you should try and imagine how you would feel in yourself and how you think others would see you and think about you. Its not something I for one, am particularly good at but I do try. Maybe you could try a similar thing, but as you have already done the weight loss bit, you could try thinking how you would look in a red frilly blouse or a cobalt blue dress for instance. Try it and let us know your thoughts - LOL.
So now Ags, I, and I am sure Peter as well, look forward to some slightly more beefy comments please.......you can do it cos youve done it before.
FF x

AKA Blogger said...

Hmm - my special project is to wear a colourful item of clothing which I've never worn before

I have lapsed a bit in updating the blog, never know what to put so having head in sand moments.

Well I have a choice to make tomorrow, goto my end of season db party (yuk!) or goto another party, so a choice of two evils as they say and am having to debate with myself

FlirtyFling said...

Simple - go to both!!!!

FF xx

Unknown said...

FF you know not what you ask!!!

Ags decided and knows that non-appearance would be more than somewhat painful!

FlirtyFling said...

I ask a lot....but expect a little. So ok then Ags choose one to go to. What is the choice? Why dont you list the pros and cons on here and take a poll/vote on which sounds best...laughs.
FF

AKA Blogger said...

Hmm neither are my choice, but had to pick my db one and now do not want to goto that one either!

FlirtyFling said...

So why dont you want to go. What are the reasons? FF

Anonymous said...

Good question and not an answer in sight!

Well the other one would have been far far more demanding, but ags will go and enjoy on Friday, no slipping off early and we have the pleasure of a picture to come as well

New post after all your fun, covering the feastivities Ags

AKA Blogger said...

I just don't do the 'party' thing, its not my cup of tea, pliers and toenails would probably be a better choice and so not looking forward to Friday.... god its going to bloody crap and I dont want to go

FlirtyFling said...

Ags!! How bad can it be? I must admit parties are not my thing either, but find someone who you feel comfortable with (well slightly comfortable with in your case) and "talk" to them. The drinks will be flowing and toungues will loosen and spirits will lift. I suggest you get very drunk. Then you will either not give a damn and loosen up and actually enjoy it. Failing that if you get really drunk, you wont remember how bad it really was, and neither for that matter, will anyone else. So best party frock on, makeup, nail varnish, jewels/bling and head off and at least try to enjoy. If you go to it expecting not to, then you wont. Have just a little faith in yourself and you will be be fine. Its a party not a lynching!!! Look forward to hearing how good it actually was. Hey if things get really bad, text me. Come to that if they are really good text me!! ENJOY.....PLEASE!!!
FF x

Anonymous said...

Where is the latest posting with all the joy of Friday?

FlirtyFling said...

Ags......we already know it was not an enjoyable experience...but you are supposed to be sharing your thoughts here.
So share away...............
FF x