I had the unenjoyable task of having to go to the end of season party last Friday - quite a hard thing for me as hate parties and what not, but I had a choice and that was the choice I made
So anyway the party was well a typical party but I did go in this time and I stayed for a couple of hours then I left, there was quite a few people there. Not much happened at the party well not that I saw or heard anyway had some music playing and a private bar. The party had a theme! which was supposed to be pirates and I felt like a tart in the end with what I had on so was probably a bit self conscious
So I ended up wearing black leggings, black boots, black vest and this multicoloured overshirt which came in at the waist as I felt a little naked with the leggings and boots, piccie will follow
So anyway the party was well a typical party but I did go in this time and I stayed for a couple of hours then I left, there was quite a few people there. Not much happened at the party well not that I saw or heard anyway had some music playing and a private bar. The party had a theme! which was supposed to be pirates and I felt like a tart in the end with what I had on so was probably a bit self conscious
So I ended up wearing black leggings, black boots, black vest and this multicoloured overshirt which came in at the waist as I felt a little naked with the leggings and boots, piccie will follow
16 comments:
With a picture too, how charming.
Friday the 13th a day that will live forever in history Ags wore PINK!!!!!
Well done Ags....I know what a huge thing it was that you did, and you did well. Will write more later. FF x
Think we will have to work on sexy, naughty now!
I think it being Friday the 13th must have had something to do with it :)
Oh god I dont think I will ever be sexy
Well now there is a challenge, any ideas FF?
Plenty - LOL. FF
Well now that is an Ags reply if ever I saw one! Explain
Plenty of ideas of how to do sexy...........what did you think I meant - LOL. FF x
Well you should outline them to our mutual friend, privately maybe, she needs some help in getting the right (wrong!) image across.
Well watch this space then....just really busy at moment. (I was being naughty - I DID know what you meant really)!!!! Well a girl has to have fun.....
Be in touch soon Ags...
FF
OK Ags....just a quickie, but as i can see no light at the end of the tunnel yet timewise, a quickie is good! So you need to do sexy. Well maybe I am NOT the right person to advise you on that - LOL. However, I think if you feel sexy you are halfway there. If you feel fat and unattractive then that is what people will see. You are what you are and as you have lost loads of weight, you mind just needs to accept that fact.
So.......go out at the weekend and buy some really nice underwear. It should be pretty (functional or not is your choice), but pretty and feminine definitely. Buy at least 2 sets and preferably one in black and the other in red. get yourself measured for your bra and buy some enhancing sets. If you feel really adventurous, you could splash out on "extra" bits but slow and sterady may yet win the race!! Then buy some nice pretty nightwear. Ditch the comfy PJ's!! Buy yourself some nice young and sexy daywear, evening wear and some heels. To be honest, the sky is the limit but if you only start off with the underwear, then that is - excuse the pun - a good foundation. If you feel nice, you will look nice and you will ooze confidence (or in your case seep a little). Please PROMISE on this page that you WILL buy some nice underwear at the weekend and maybe you could take a pic and put that on as well. No one ever has to see your underwear. So wear it it and enjoy. Let me know your thoughts....have no idea if that was helpful. FF x
Thanks for the post flirty, you ate least seem to have a good grip on where ags need to go, it is within your head that "sexy confidence" comes.
You are and always will be a "big girl" but sexuality has little to do with size and everything to with self belief and confidence.
So I think you should do as suggested and go shopping, which you seem to hate nearly as much as me.
Lets give you until our first meeting in January to sort some things out and be in a position to give us all a good show!
Do we hold our breath?
Very little input from you Ags on this page. If you look at the comments the tally is peter 6 me 5 and you 1. This isnt and should not be a Peter/FF dialogue unless it at least temperred with a reponse to each of our comments. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. Dont die of thirst Ags. We are here to help, but you have to give a little back otherwise there is no point. Sorry to be negative, but its how you are coming across.
If it were a school report it would sound like mine used to be.....very quiet - could do better!! And you know what Ags? I did. And that largely came about after I had children and I had no one to hide behind. So stop hiding and bag a kid.....drastic....but it may work...LOL. FF x
FF that would be the end of the world as Ags knows it and believe me without hesitation I say the worst thing that could possibly happen, short of that Dragon Bost sinking with all hands!
Things might change, but I think not.
Better colour for our meeting yesterday and progress on most fronts, slow but steady.
Presume you were referring to the "badg a kid" remark.....well it was a joke. Didnt really expect Ags to go and get one!!! But the point I was making was that by having children, I HAD to do things I didnt want to, and speak to people i didnt want to. I had no choice. And this is coming from someone who would never cross the road using a zebra crossing or traffic lights as I couldnt stand being looked at by static motorists. Confess, actuallym that I still avoid those situations if I can unless there is a crowd of others waiting to cross, so I do know all about shyness. Often we dont do things until we have to. Thought that was where you Peter came into the equation. Maybe you need to up the anti cos, from my perspective, there hasn't been a great deal of positivity for a while. Though going to the party WAS very positive - so well done Ags on that. And that is maybe something that I cound NOT have done. No- definitely wouldnt have done - so you are getting there Ags, but you need to get off the back lanes and hit the main roads now - much quicker journey. FF x
The party!
Shocking Pink!
And going shopping for colour and other things!
That is progress and we will have more but slowly.
Post a Comment