Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We met up yesterday which was good - although weather was awful.

I had slipped up with a couple of bills lately and I can honestly say that receiving the hairbrush completely cold is an experience I dont want to repeat at all, I hate it when warmed up so you can imagine what it was like cold - so bills will not slip again


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes well I hope the experience with the hairbrush will not be repeated either, but that particular ball is in your court!

You now know what pure punishment is like, though on a very gentle introduction, certainly something to avoid.

IOU: 24 with the hairbrush and 18 cane strokes.

We are certainly not going to step backwards that far, been there done that.

Otherwise, been an interesting period, you do seem to want to challenge my view of you, almost constantly, but the whole idea of bringing me in was to take charge and create structure, so analysis is mine in the end.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you do not challenge mine, either in person or here.

If I say communication is improving then that is it, my view prevails, mainly because one of the things we are working towards is improving your own self-regard and constant "I thought it was crap" and "mute" are not to be tolerated, not least because I have no interest in anyone that stupid.

FlirtyFling said...

Blimey Peter....remind me never to cross your path!!
Mind you I agree with you that Ags should stop describing herself as mute - it is a word I have hated from the start and not truly applicable to you Ags, either.
Glad it seems like you are improving, but I would say for sure that you have plenty of incentive to improve!! Ouch!! Real eye watering stuff. But hey thats why you signed up for it...so improve you must, and improve you are.
Now, I wonder if I could harness that incentive for my diet which is bubbling along on a flat line at the moment - hmmm - maybe not - LOL.
So come on then Ags, what colour are you wearing and what amzing things have you been doing since last we communicated? And lets hear what YOU thought about the meeting and how you are progressing - isnt that the point of a blog that you write comments?
FF xx

AKA Blogger said...

Definitely I dont want to experience that again and something I shall be avoiding. Ah yes good point I still have the IOU. As you say a step backwards by me for sticking head in sand when it came to the bills for some stupid reason

Understood - I only see one view which is mine and can be blinkered with my tunnel vision and need to learn to listen. I still have the view that some area havent improved and need to remind myself that I wont always realise that

AKA Blogger said...

Not too bad a weekend, bit busy but managed to beat my previous PB by 30 secs which is quite cool and maybe a little unexpected

FlirtyFling said...

Well done you then!! Would maybe nice to see a little more though Ags. Its a fair few days since your last post - what else have you been doing? I know for a fact that you made a purchase that particularly thrilled you.....share it with everyone - not just me - cos I know what effort went into being able to buy that item......and is definitely something you should be proud about, so ............
FF xx

FlirtyFling said...

Why is there nothing else written on this page? Does nobody care or have anything of any interest to write/ It seems that way.
FF

Anonymous said...

Talk when you have something to say!

We will be meeting another couple for coffeee next week, which should be interesting and then in the follwoing week or so, we meet twice, so should have something positive to say.

Care on the phone Ags, the IOU is mounting!

FlirtyFling said...

But surely the whole point of this is that YOU DO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... I could talk for hours so I'm sure Ags could interject something. Maybe you have become complacent Peter? Anyway....I will drop by from time to tim...you never know....somebody may have written something - other than me!!!
Hope you are ok Ags, sorry I have been quiet on the texting front - hubby recuperating at home is not the most conducive to having much free time.
FF x

Anonymous said...

Ags a post (not a comment) about our meet today please and let your flowing style run freely!