Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We met last week and it was good, as always slightly different and I cannot believe I keep swearing - seriously got to get that under control.  The words just tumbled out

So gutted my pain threshold is really quite low, I'm surprised I lost it that quick to be completely honest, takes a while to build up then bang its gone!

We were due to meet next week which unfortunately we cant, therefore our next meet will be with another couple! scary indeed, let the muteness commence

Have been looking to goto a meeting but so far there hadnt been too many nearby and suitable, and I'm not being extra fussy - well maybe a tad

It has been a weird year so far with the meets and everything, I dont think the Olympics and work has helped in the slightest either, three years now not smoking woohoo

No comments: