Well OMG, what a disaster for meeting up in June - obviously it just wasnt to be.
And how disgusting the weather has been so no outdoor sessions or anything. Then we have the shambolic Olympics scheduling which is screwing up meet schedules etc etc, oh well woe is me :)
Anyway we did meet last Thursday hoorah, and it was good - its surprising (or not) how much my resistance has dropped. I do get disappointed with that as I think I'm going backwards - but am trying not to get negative
So I also have some drop dead 'things to do' otherwise I will receive my first punishment session - that is something I do not want, therefore I will complete my little list of things.
The list includes going to an event\munch before our next meet which was due to be Monday but now I have to travel on the Sunday so have to move that date - see what I mean, everything is conspiring against us currently. I also have to get some new dates setup - plus I think I need to communicate better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And the Geek munch report is where?
Post a Comment