Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Been a busy couple of weeks since I last posted, we also met up a couple of weeks ago with the couple that we have met previously which went well, although I have moments where I just completely withdraw into myself - it has got better but I get quite upset\annoyed when it happens as I dont really know why it happens
Weather is getting warmer - thank god and about time
We also meet up this week and next week - woohoo, must be colourful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you are still improving then - well done. What is it that you like when you meet this couple - or is that a leading question?!! FF
Well as Ags has gone quiet again, she finds the subject hard, I will try to give you a flavour.
Our friends are into sensual sessions which include some mild bondage, wax play, a little gentle pain and plenty of teasing.
Ags is really good at letting herself go, up to a point, but we are working hard on breaking down the last barriers.
Colour at our meeting last week was really good, bright warm pink and it worked well.
Was nice to get your comment Peter but how much nicer it would have been if you Ags could have written a little. When you write you can be anybody you want to be and above all you are completely annonymous. So how about YOU sharing some of your thoughts with me Ags. FF
Post a Comment