Yep good idea, well so far the New Year has been OK, I am doing my sports still and a large majority of the weekend is spent training whether at the gym or outside although the cold weather absolutely kills me everytime, am only happy in at least 85 deg or more.
Last weekend mostly training and housework which I quite enjoy, nothing staggeringly exciting
We met another couple last year and we meet up with them maybe on average every 4-6 weeks depending on everyones schedule, they are nice and works out for everyone
Last weekend mostly training and housework which I quite enjoy, nothing staggeringly exciting
We met another couple last year and we meet up with them maybe on average every 4-6 weeks depending on everyones schedule, they are nice and works out for everyone
7 comments:
Hi Ags, Well that was nice to see a fresh posting - not before time! Glad you are making such good progress and having fun along the way. Glad you have made some new friends and enjoying the meets. Perhaps you could share your experiences here!!!! Take care. FF x
Share your experience, go on Ags I dare you.
Hmm - I'm not sure I can to be honest. Have no idea what to say
Ooh....thats a bit of a tease!! Like Peter always says you need to communicate...just tell it like it is. I am very broad-minded, never shocked and totally non-judgemental. So that should make it easy for you. Who do you meet? Male and female? Ages? Where do you meet? I don't mean 35 Victory Road.....Essex or London will do - LOL. What do you meet for? Meal? Coffee? Beer? Fun? or maybe all of it!!! And at your meets what do you get out of it? How does it help? There....can't do more - over to you.
Hope you are well (both of you) and enjoying some decent shunshine today!
FF xx
Well I can only assume that I have totally overwhelmed you then Ags. I really dont want you to retreat into yourself and hide behind a wall of silence. I dont know you and you dont know me....so you shouldnt feel under pressure to say anything you are not comfortable with - despite Peters goading (naughty boy)! But that doesnt mean you cant write something - anything would be good.
Hope you are ok.
FF x
Many moons ago I was asked to check in on this site and comment as and when... How can I comment when there is consistently nothing to comment on, and when I do it provokes little or no reaction. I thought the whole idea of this blog was to help communications with others outside your circle. Well to be honest with virtually no input I question why I should bother checking in day after day to see if anything has been written. With this in mind I have reluctantly decided that I am now not going to bother either. I wish you well for the future Ags. FF
Well there might be more from now on, but this is for Ags and her progress, not for anything else.
We are looking to improve ags attitude to herself and others, so look forward to a weekly post and more pictures.
Post a Comment