Its been a while since I've blogged - sorry about that still not quite sure what to write and then get a bit lost for words so to speak
Anyway its been quite a busy December, our last meet was just before Christmas and the snow cometh, it was good (well not the snow) as we did something different and went to a dungeon and I learnt a lesson of not doing something when asked to results in a painful experience therefore lesson learnt
Thankfully Christmas is now over and am looking forward to next year - its been a good year, progress is always being made, sometimes I slip back a little which can happen but have enjoyed it all - so thanks for everything
Anyway its been quite a busy December, our last meet was just before Christmas and the snow cometh, it was good (well not the snow) as we did something different and went to a dungeon and I learnt a lesson of not doing something when asked to results in a painful experience therefore lesson learnt
Thankfully Christmas is now over and am looking forward to next year - its been a good year, progress is always being made, sometimes I slip back a little which can happen but have enjoyed it all - so thanks for everything
1 comment:
Seems like you have made good steady progress over the past 12 months so please lease keep it up. Nice to have something fresh to ready and lets hope that will be a more regular feature of this year cos we are all interested in your progress. Happy new year to you Ags and anyone else that may linger on this page.....
FF xx
Post a Comment