Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We met up yesterday and had made a few mistakes over the past couple of weeks which had to be dealt with, namely bills and a bit of swearing etc. I really enjoyed it yesterday although I did whine and moan

Anyway if I swear again whether it be on the blog or chatting\speaking I will receive my first punishment session, not something I wish to experience I think! - so need to work harder at it.

I have to work harder at communicating - I can tend to slip back into old ways very quickly. I have been invited out to drinks on Friday - not something I do or enjoy, however I have to go albeit just for a short time.

Sport has being going OK - although I've probably been coasting and not really pushing myself to excel. I'm also not being that chatty, and am probably being evasive when they are asking questions about what sports I have done before etc


7 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

Hi Ags, Well I agree with you about prbably being evasive about what sports you have done before. I realise that it is huge for you, but to be totally and brutally honest, people dont really care that much about your past sports in the way that you think they do. I know it is one of your big secrets what you did and the fact you gave up due to injury. But it really wouldnt bother people as much as you think it would. There is no shame in that- would be different if you had been forced to leave cos of some seedy mishap I guess. So, I would say, share your glory. Share your previous acomplishments. You deserve to, and it gives people an insight into what makes you tick. But then I suppose, that is REALLY what bothers you!!
Glad you enjoyed your session. I clearly have misunderstood all of this as you talk about receiving your first punishment session if you swear or cross Peters path with some other cock up. So what exactly have you been doing with all the previous sessions? Having a laugh? Hmmmm, clearly I am confused (nothing new there), but would love you to explain what has happened thus far. And I really do mean that. And that gives you a tool for explanation and thereby COMMUNICATION...so deep breath and go for it....PLEASE.
And please start to at least try to look forward to your drink tomorrow.
FF xx

FlirtyFling said...

As I hit the publish button before I checked for spelling and typing errors, some have got through. Would have deleted and started again, but for some strange reason I feel I shouldn't. Cant work out why though!!!! x

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your post FF and of course there is a difference between sessions where we talk, discuss and decide a way forward and anything approaching real punishment, which is something I avoid and where our previous friend wished me to go all the time.

Different tops have different ways and if you want to make progress then discussion and agreement is what this is about for Agatha and me.

FlirtyFling said...

Oh right...well then thats as clear as....er....mud then!!
Glad you enjoyed me - so to speak!!
Anyway...what the heck...as long as the 2 people who are involved enjoy it then it rreally doesnt matter who else understands anything. I generally understand tiddly squat - no change to report there. Maybe I should enlist your help to enable me to improve my demeanour. I am so bloody forgetful and dis-organized. Oh well. (And I swore, but as I am me I dont think that matters does it?)
Looking forward to hearing how Ags got on with her drinks tomorrow night. Agatha, view it as a trip to the dentist. Once you come out you will be so pleased you did!!
FF xx

AKA Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AKA Blogger said...

I dont know maybe I am being overly anal about the sports thing - I dont think I am but more than likely wrong, its not something I share generally.

The punishment thing is that over the past few weeks I have slipped up on some basic rules, swearing etc, whereas I have made amends for those slippages, I have to learn and remember that its not tolerated - hence the punishment session if I do which I havent received before. As Peter says we talk, discuss and have a way forward - which for me is good as obviously the whole communication side of things is difficult, but I have to although not perfectly

And NO I'm not looking foward to tomorrow

FlirtyFling said...

LOL> Yes Agatha, you ARE being anal about your past sports. People will not give a fig that you did something but now dont. All they eant to know is what interested you and have a genuine desire to know about you. We only see what is front of us - a snapshot at any given time. People are complex creatures - in your case very complex. We need to piece the bits and bobs together to get the full picture of the person we are friends with. I have to say that you make it very hard for people to get close to you so you should be elated that they haven't given up on you - cos lesser folk would have. People will think that you dont like them if you dont communicate with them - fact. And, anyway, its good to talk, and you CAN talk, so just get on with it - and a little more often too.
Punishment - well thats your choice entirely. If you do the crime then you will pay.
And as for the drink, well, we all know you dont want to go. But go you will and you have two options. Go and hate it. Or go and enjoy it!!! Pick the latter one please.
If its any help, Im sure you could speak to Peter, and I will probably be alone tomorrow evenig so you can call me or text if the going gets tough. But it wont. Plan ahead and think through what you can do to make it better for you. There is lots going you can talk about. Good luck and Catch you soon.
FF xx
PS. Why oh why did you delete? You are so bad at times!!!!!