Next update for the blog which although posting on the right day, is a tad late in the day
Studying is going OK - up to date, bills are now OK - however I did slip on a couple but all are fine now, however it was my fault which I apologise for and I expect to be punished for my slip.
I went netball and dragon boating this week which went pretty well I think because my fitness has improved and I've got better with them both - although I am getting a little frustrated with netball as I get the feeling I'm just not being utilised
Communication is going OK I think, I'm having to communicate more and better which I dont think I've achieved
We meet up next week which am looking forward to as well
Studying is going OK - up to date, bills are now OK - however I did slip on a couple but all are fine now, however it was my fault which I apologise for and I expect to be punished for my slip.
I went netball and dragon boating this week which went pretty well I think because my fitness has improved and I've got better with them both - although I am getting a little frustrated with netball as I get the feeling I'm just not being utilised
Communication is going OK I think, I'm having to communicate more and better which I dont think I've achieved
We meet up next week which am looking forward to as well
9 comments:
On communication, the sentence rather contradicts itself, but you need to be clear how it is improving, or indeed not!
I expect, no demand, that matters we have put behind us, such as study and bills are kept as agreed. You will pay with your rear for not doing so and I strongly suggest that you do not let your standards slip again.
Hi Ags.
You seem to be a bit more focused apart from the 4th paragraph when you more-or-less say "yes, No maybe" all in the same sentence!! This week you have actually communicated LESS with me via text which is possibly cos I have been very tied up with the new baby and I have text you less. But you can text me first and you have done in previous weeks - so why not this week? I could talk for England and I want you to feel the thrill of being able to off-load all your worries, concerns and issues onto someone you trust. I have had such a week and I have needed to talk to a couple of close friends. Really sorry that I cant include you in this loop but its historical stuff that you wouldnt know. But i would have gone stir crazy if I couldnt have spoken to at least someone. I have also - so I have been told - been a considerable help and comfort to somebody else who is not at their best at the moment and that made me feel good simply cos I had helped them. So communication IS a 2 way thing and once you get the knack of it I promise you will never look back. Its a bit like a closed door blocking out the sunlight. Turn the handle, open the door and let the sunlight through - its really not that scary and actually rather nice.
By this time you are probably slumped at your desk with boredom and thinking I've lost the plot so I will away for now.
And incidentally, I think that as you did 2 sports this week that should counteract your tiny slip with the bills!!!! Oh and yes...what is happening about your drink?
FF xx
PS Got called away to the phone before I sent the above, but even in the light of peters comments have decided NOT to delete or change or modify my thoughts and words above!!!!! I am sure it is bad karma or bad luck or something - LOL. x
Well OK then maybe it hasnt improved, I am supposed to communicate more (quality and quantity) which on reflection I dont think I've achieved, its something I need to overcome, work harder at and not over analyze and then don't do it. Yep I did slip with the bills and will ensure the standards dont drop again as I think I'm going to learn the lesson the hard way.
I mentioned above I over analyze whether I should communicate, like send a txt or email etc to Peter, youself (yes all simple things) but by the time I've done that I just dont do it for whatever reason
Oh and I really dont want to go to that drink either
Go for the drink, how you going to improve otherwise. You can communicate, you do with me!
I will warm up the hairbrush for next week, never broken one of those, but will try harder this time!
The drinking thing its not my thing really - but I agree its like a catch 22 - it should be one of the steps I take. I do communicate with you, I am also suppose to do more which I dont think I've done and I always think I should and could do better with it, but thats my stumbling block. Hmm you can always forget the hairbrush :)
When you chatter like the average Joe or Josephine, I will not need the brush!
Notice you did not pick up on the fact that you will have to let go a bit, if we meet others.
Had busy weekend so havent text - sorry.
How was yours? Did you go to your sports and did you go for your drink? Please say you did (to both)!! FF xx
Sorry - did goto the sports on Sunday but drinks are this Friday - I really am not looking forward to it at all but I am told I have to go. We also met up yesterday as well which was really good
I typed out a long comment to post here and my computer crashed. So as I cant face doing it all again the abridged version was:-
Well done for the sports.
Glad your meeting was good.
What do you fear about drinks on friday?
FF xx
Post a Comment