Thursday, May 14, 2009

All bills and study are now up to date

Wearing some sort of colour other than black is well going slowly, I do have some colour in the wardrobe albeit its in the minority, however I feel very self conscious of wearing colour and tend to resort back to my normal shades

Went to archery and passed the beginners course which was good. I also didnt make it to netball this week unfortunately as I'm a little annoyed with it at the moment due to the way they run the teams and training bit of a closed shop, however I did goto dragon boat training at the weekend which was Ok, really nice day for it

We meet up next Monday and also meeting FF at the beginning of June

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you don't help yourself because you are not a member of the "team" you are outside looking in.

As a coach myself for a couple of years when finishing playing, it is not always the best 11 players that make the best team, bear that in mind.

AKA Blogger said...

Well I probably dont help myself as I find it a little hard to be involved mainly because I'm a mute and dont express myself

However why wouldnt you want the best players to be in the team

FlirtyFling said...

Ags....THAT word again!!!! Bad girl - STOP - you promised me....
Well, not that I am sports orientated at all (well not like that anyway LOL) I imagine what Peter means is that you can be a good player i.e you can shoot the ball into the net, but you may only be good on your own and useless at working with others. After all, every good player needs the under-dogs to pass the ball aroud the court whilst others get to the right place right time etc. But thats my opinion and I know tiddly squat so probably talking a load of tosh. Everyone has weaknesses and strengths - but as a team you draw all of that together and make something good - err I think anyway!!
Scary stuff - put it in writing that we are meeting.
I will okk out for someone stood by their car then wearing colour shall I? LOL.
Enjoy your meet this week and lets hope you will enjoy meeting me next month too.
Come back with re-charged batteries from my holiday weekend and about 3 extra pounds to shift on top of all the other pounds!!
FF xx

Anonymous said...

Just as well I had not seen the post with the word again before we met yesterday!

AKA Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AKA Blogger said...

I've just realised - that I slipped up with the bills last time and the penalty for that slippage was 12 with the dragon but I think I got away with it and it was forgotten :)

FlirtyFling said...

Oh you silly girl!!!! Delete it straight away. He may have forgotten but you have just reminded him - duh.....
I have a lot to teach you i can see - lol.
Though - I fully endorse punishment for using the word MUTE!!
FF xx