All bills and study are up to date
Wearing colour is well sort of getting there not particularly consistent though
I went to archery again which was good, got three bullseyes in one round. Did goto netball last week as hadnt been for a few weeks although training is not on this week. No dragon boat training on Sunday due to the marathon although there is training on in the week which I went to, I also put my name down for the first competition so have to see if I'm going
Wearing colour is well sort of getting there not particularly consistent though
I went to archery again which was good, got three bullseyes in one round. Did goto netball last week as hadnt been for a few weeks although training is not on this week. No dragon boat training on Sunday due to the marathon although there is training on in the week which I went to, I also put my name down for the first competition so have to see if I'm going
10 comments:
Hi Ags....well it sounds pretty positive. As you have put your name down for the competition, what would stop you actually doing it?
Colour seems to be getting there albeit slowly, but dark blue is definitely not black so its a step.
There are so many bright summer colours in the shops now - go potty and buy yourself one or two tops. You will look so good in them - just have belief in yourself.
FF xx
She might have to, getting close to the meet with colour from head to toe.
Have to be selected for the boat, though personally I think that is the easy bit.
Well done again Ags
Im doing a seek and search for you this morning.
Will seek out all the coloured clothes a girl could want and will let you know what I find later. Having already done this excercise last week, I believe Debenhams are pretty good as they have lots of cocessions in their shops so its all in one place, but as you are younger you could go to the more trendier stores. It really isnt difficult Ags, seek and you will find. In fact I would go as far to say as it is pretty hard NOT to find colour. And with your meeting getting ever closer, I would say go for it....I promise you will look lovely.
FF xx
All the colours of the rainbow on offer in the shops - official. So now all you have to do is get out there and buy buy buy. You have lost tons of weight and dropped to a fantastic size. Why did you bother doing all that hard work if nothing changes? So ditch the black and go and get em....have sent a pic to you of my frilly girly purple and white blouse so will await your picture back of you purchases over the week end. Dont let me down Ags. I need you for inspiration. Ive only lost 1stone 10lb which is nothing compared to your loss, so I am very envious of you being able to go out and buy anything you want - just because you can- and not some baggy shapeless black item. You have a lot riding on this so just get out there and do it - for you, me and Peter!
FF xx
LOL - Thats actually true getting selected was the easy bit, the hardest well..... Thanks for the search FF, the two c's are definitely hard for me but am determined like Peter that they will improve. I know I can by trying and difficult sometimes which must be frustrating for everyone but I'd like to say thanks esp to Peter and you FF - everything helps, there may be ups and downs but well as I say I'm a determined old boot somtimes and stubborn
Thank you for that Ags....I really appreciate your kind comments.
You will do the competition and you will do it well. I know very little about you, but I think Im right on that one!!
As for communications....well look how far you have come. When you started this blog and texting me, it was just one sentence and that was it. Now you text me and sometimes you say such a lot. Its really nice- and how it should be. Keep it up.
Colour is basically up to you and your bank balance. All you have to do it find something (not black), select it, try it on and buy it. I have no trouble buying stuff - ask hubby if you dont believe me!! Just find something that you like the look of, check the fit and buy the damned thing. Then you can wear it when you see Peter next. And like I said in my text (and sorry Peter) but it is only Peter, not an audience with Gok Wan!!! But as he would say, go show what you got girlfriend!!
Let me know when you buy colour, and send a pic please.......cant wait.
FF xx
When I said he would say go show what you got girlfriend - I did mean Gok, not Peter!!!!!! Tho......
FF x
Well congrats on the easy bit, winning at least one of your competitions! Needless to say the social side was not such a stylish victory, but improving with practice.
Winning is not always easy Peter... Hey, just for the simple fact that she makes herself go to these events is a challenge, so well done Ags.
Social bit I agree, will probably take sometime to master - but so far the date for hell freezing over has yet to be set so you're ok!!
I want you to agree to meet me Ags....and we will go shopping. I'd like that, you'd like that, and probably Peter would like that. One day Ags, one day......
FF xx
For me winning is everything I hate loosing, we won one race and came third in the other hmmph - but it is a different sport from what Im used to so different degrees of expectation maybe.... but I dont like thirds or seconds. Hated everything else about the trip apart from the comp
Post a Comment